HOUSE CLEANOUTS & JUNK REMOVAL
Long Island Demolition has been offering full home cleanouts, property cleanouts, and decluttering services to the excellent people and business owners of Long Island for many years. We are fully licensed and insured and can handle any size of work, big or small. We go above and beyond to serve our customers, providing the kind of service that is hard to come by. Our numerous 5-star ratings reflect this commitment.
- Attentive Service: From the first on-site estimate with our general manager to the final item being loaded on our truck, our staff will ensure that your cleanout receives the attention it deserves. We will complete your job to your exact specifications with the care and attention to detail that has earned us an A+ rating.
- Price You Can Rely On: After your on-site estimate, the pricing we give will remain the same until things are removed or added to the removal list.
- Established Business: We are licensed and insured and have a stellar reputation in the areas we serve simply by providing unrivaled service and value.
Long Island Demolition Estate Cleanout Services
Long Island Demolition’s estate cleanout services are widely acclaimed for various reasons, the most important of which is speed and precision! We provide rapid and efficient home-clearing services, enabling you to move on from the mess and into calm! Long Island Demolition specialists will clear your home and remove any undesirable items such as appliances, furniture, clothes, kitchenware, garbage, and more. Our personnel will clean and vacuum the area using our customized treatment method, so you don’t have to lift a finger.
Our Cleanout Services
Our cleanout services include all types:
- Basement Cleanout: We know the basement is a treasure trove of neglected objects when we execute our cleanout home service! Things will be sorted in preparation for donation and recycling!
- Eviction Cleanout: Evictions are never fun. In many of these cases, the space is entirely disorganized! Our experts can rapidly clean out that mess and prepare it for a new renter. Inquire about our White Glove Service, which works particularly well with our eviction cleanout services.
- Property Management Cleanout: Don’t squander time between renters since time is money! Our estate cleanout services team will have the room ready for a new renter in no time!
- Garage Cleanout: Long Island Demolition’s home cleanout services will be ready to clear out your garage so you can start utilizing it again! Our White Glove Service ensures to leave only a clean and clutter-free environment, right down to the last detail.
- Home Cleanout: Our residential house clearing services are available for any size household. Inquire about our White Glove Treatment, which includes leaving every cleared area swept clean and ready for use!
Our Cleanout Procedure
No other house cleanout outcomes are as spotless as ours! We take pleasure in providing a cleanout service with white glove treatment. It means we’ll vacuum, clean, and leave the area pristine after removing everything.
Try our home cleansing services in four simple steps:
- Call & Arrange An Estimate
- We Send You A Written Estimate
- The Day of Your Removal
- Final Payment & Walk Through
4 Easy Steps To A Successful Cleanout
Call & Arrange An Estimate: Our manager will come out, tour your planned property cleanout operation, and present us with a precise estimate for your removal, including any available reductions.
We Send You A Written Estimate – We will then send you an email with a written estimate that includes your preferred start day and time, exact price, and confirmation of any specific instructions or requests you made during your estimate. After evaluating the quote, you must notify us that you are ready to proceed with the job.
The Day of Your Removal: For your convenience, our staff will phone you 20 minutes before they come. When they arrive, they will clarify the specifics of your removal and set you to work. You are free to tell the staff what remains and what goes throughout the removal; otherwise, the crew will work independently to promptly remove your furniture, garbage, and undesirable objects from your home.
Final Payment & Walk Through: After your cleanout, our personnel will sweep up behind themselves and invite you to take a last walk around the property. Once the task is finished to your satisfaction, we will accept payment and be on our way… very simple, no worry, no worries.
You will get an email inquiring how we went a few days following your property cleanout and a handwritten thank you letter from the owner himself to express our gratitude for your business. We enjoy offering “old school” customer service that you won’t find in most companies nowadays. We handle every client and property clean out as if they are our only customers, and we believe it shows in all of our positive internet reviews… Why not be the judge and call us now to set up a free, no-obligation on-site estimate?
Long Island Demolition Junk Removal Services
Listed below are our junk removal services available at Long Island Demolition and the items we will be taking depending on the services you get.
Hot Tub Removal & Disposal
If you are planning to discard your old hot tub and looking for the right company to help you, search no more! Long Island Demolition specializes in removing different sizes of hot tubs. We handle everything! Just let us know the location of the old hot tub, and our removal specialists will disassemble it, transport it away, and recycle or properly dispose of it.
- Hot tub removal
- Jacuzzi removal
- Spa Removal
Appliance Recycling, Pick up & Removal
Hiring our appliance removal practitioners is the easiest way to get rid of old, broken appliances without having to lift a finger. For you, we handle all the strenuous maneuvering and heavy lifting. There is no big or small appliance removal task for us.
- Air Conditioners
- Commercial-grade appliances
- Stoves & Ovens
- Water Heaters
Construction Debris Removal
Long Island Demolition is the company you can trust and call if you want to experience the best Construction Debris Removal in town. Once you hire us, our junk removal team will remove your construction waste from your property in no time. So, you don’t have to worry about lifting, loading, or hauling because we handle it all. It’s that convenient.
- Ceramic & Tile
- Concrete & Asphalt
- Plumbing & Toilet
- Scrap Lumber
- Scrap Metal
- Tubs, sinks & Showers
Electronics Recycling & Disposal
Do you own a local business or other commercial enterprises that have produced either a small or large number of outdated electronics that need to be recycled and disposed of? E-waste recycling & pickup services are something Long Island Demolition is proficient at doing in the neighborhood.
- Cell phones
- Fax machines
Sometimes, your regular trash service cannot pick up quite a few types of garbage. For that, we offer a reliable, secure, and environmentally sustainable junk removal service for items they will not take. With our team’s help, you don’t have to carry these items to the curb because we will handle everything for you.
- Knick knacks
Mattress Removal & Recycle
A mattress or box spring removal is never a simple or fun thing to do. Fortunately, we can help you with that! We offer no-contact mattress pickup or in-home mattress removal services in your properties. All mattresses are donated, recycled, or disposed of depending on their condition.
- Bed bug infestation
- Bed frame
- Box spring
Frequently Asked Questions
We are the only junk removal business in the region that will genuinely purchase valuable goods instead of charging you to remove them.
You do not need to be present if we can access the stuff. If you do not get an on-site quote, we will contact you to confirm the cost when we arrive. We’ll set to work removing the things, and after cleaning out behind ourselves, we’ll phone to collect payment via credit card. We can also offer you images of the places where the garbage was and is no longer for your peace of mind.
Absolutely nothing. We are quite excellent at what we do and can lead you through the estimate by pointing you to an area of junk and estimating how much will be removed. When we conduct the home cleanout, all you have to do is point, and our employees will take the goods from where they are. We strive to deliver simple home cleaning out services that need as little of your time and energy as possible!
We’ll take everything you throw at us. If the food is not expired, it will be donated to a local soup kitchen to benefit our hungry and homeless neighbors.
Contact Us Today!
If you think you need one of these services that Long Island Demolition proudly offers, do not hesitate to call us today and get our best junk removal services. Rest assured that all the items we take are disposed of, discarded, and recycled responsibly. Contact us today for more info about us.